Family & Parenting Psychology
Relationships are everything. Family offers our first lesson in how to foster connections with other people and how to maintain relationships throughout life.
Megan offers family therapy aimed at enhancing relationships and strengthening bonds among family members.
Megan’s approach to family therapy aims to teach skills to improve communication, bolster conflict resolution and strengthen connections with each other.
Megan understands that happy parents tend to have happy kids.
Megan offers parenting support for parents to improve their sense of confidence in dealing with difficult or problematic behaviour as well as ways in which parents can improve their own well-being to improve the happiness of the entire home.
Megan is passionate about helping families with;
- Strengthening relationships and bonds
- Enhancing communication and conflict resolution
- Managing challenging child behaviour
- Postnatal depression
- Co-parenting after separation/divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Differing parenting styles
- Child/parent or family conflict
- Blended families – adjusting to changes
- Adjustments and Transitions
- Support during pregnancy and ongoing parenting difficulties